It’s been a while since the last time I updated my blog here.

Recently kinda busy with a lot of things.

Feel breathless...


Although I am busying with my own stuff but i won't forget my friends' convocation. Hehe


My dear friends, can you all see it ?

Those gifts inside the picture just are some among all the gifts I bought. I feel sorry for those friends who are not “entitle” to receive convocation gift from me. Paiseh. I already draw out almost 30 - 40% of my salary. Not afford to buy more.>.<




The more important of you, the bigger and better gift you will receive.

So which gift you gonna receive?

Big? Middle? Or small?

Soon you will know it.

It’s obvious for today morning session.

It is downright and I think no need for me to explain anything. Hehe

I will attend 5 more sessions. So see you all soon ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

foo choong wai, thanks for coming to my convocation and your lovely gift. keep in touch oo~~~~~ ^^

Adam@ChoongWai said...

you are welcome...
by the way, the toy i gave you is the one i like the most...
hehe