Last Sunday was the grand opening of
Advanced Car Accessories Centre.
I received the invitation about a week before. Thus I decided to go back
Ipoh without any hesitation due to the “close” relationship with the owner :p

p/s: I able to take some pictures that day. But I am not a good camera man indeed. Miss out a lot of memorable moment >.<



Congratulations to Ah Eng and Ah Cheong (used to call him SC or Cheong Goh)



There was some car audio system demo instead of traditional lion dance. I like that so much ^^



Crowded by people =.=


Even by Flowers. OMG! (still got a lot besides those in the pictures)


let's take a look on some car audio system which available there. Temptation for me O.O


Car tinting as well as car aircond services available there


1st time upload so many pictures. Feel lazy already. Gonna make a cut here. I will upload the last picture for this post. That's my sister (成功男人背后的女人?!?! she gonna kill me after she see this sentense :p) and Cheong Goh.


Congratulation Again


For those who want to buy car accessories, audio system, tinting or wanna get some aircond services can go to

Advanced Car Accessories Centre

29 & 29a, Jln Pengkalan Utama 1,

Tmn Pengkalan Utama,

31650 Ipoh, Perak


You may call him - Ah Cheong 012-4579773 and mention that you are my friend to get special discount.

I am waiting for the coming Raya holiday because I'm gonna take my car there to do some modification. hehehe.


That's all for this time. Finally updated my blog. phew......

0 comments: