Please use Mozilla Firefox to browse my blog when you view my last 3 posts. The reason is unknown. I think it is better for me to show you some print screen instead of keep explaining here.
Sigh…...........................

Browsed with Internet Explorer...





Browsed with FireFox......



I tried to edit my post with different browser.
It is such amazing that only one line of HTML code can be seen if I edit with Internet Explorer. Wondering where the contents go.
~!#$%^&*(~!@
.
.
.
Conclusion:-
The problem won't exist if i published my post with Internet Explorer but it will if Firefox is used.
What is this means?
Firefox not good enough?
or?
Anyone can tell me?











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long live Firefox.

Adam@ChoongWai said...

Long live firefox?
You still not yet tell me why...
I don't wanna guess, please tell me the reason, hehe