Incident which happened this year and tons of workload made me feel jaded for the pass few weeks.

Things will develop in the opposite direction when they become extreme...

I tried to escape when I barely to take it anymore...

Escaped to somewhere far from city life to seek a glimpse from heaven...


Below are pictures I took when I went there.

I took them with my limited skills and poor equipments, sniffling…











Those pictures which I took look nice? Feel free to leave your comment here ^^


Lastly

I wanna show my appreciation here for those who keep supporting my blog.

My blog view count already over 1000 ^.^

Thanks so so so much!


7 comments:

johnnyhong said...

不错嘛~只是仙人掌那张角度有点偏了。
但真的很不错了,掌声鼓励鼓励~
喂,我是第一个留言,看我多挺你。哈哈。

Adam@ChoongWai said...

嘿嘿!谢谢哦!
既然你那么挺我,那么下次留多一点comment给我 :p

Musha said...

Wow.. Geng lo.. know how to use your camera already.. :)
I guess is Macro mode??
Or Auto? Haha.. but nvm, at least you know.

Adam@ChoongWai said...

my cam gt a mode named close up.
I used that mode when took those pic. But there is one among those pic which i took with auto mode nia. kaka.

Wine rose said...

erm i the red cactus was beautiful haha...actually horr you should buy one and put on mario's chair..

Adam@ChoongWai said...

There are a lot of them. you just go and buy then throw it :p

Anonymous said...

好多很漂亮的花哦。。。^.^